We regularly organize interactive workshops for professionals. During these workshops we address topics related to digital innovation as we build on our rich experience of research in organizations. These sessions help participants to develop their knowledge and become proficient in understanding the development, use, and consequences of digital innovation in their line of work.
- Data Driven Business Model Innovation – Thursday April 5th
- FinTech – June
- The changing role of the IT professional in the Digital Age – October
- The (unintended) consequences of digital innovation for health work – January 2019
- The HR profession in the digital age – March 2019
- Crowdsourcing – June 2019
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on our workshops: