MASTERCLASS DIGITAL PLATFORMS & ECOSYSTEMS
October 6 @ 12:30 - 17:30€395,00
On Tuesday 6th of October 2020, we are hosting a masterclass on Digital Platforms & Ecosystems. You will learn what your organization can do with platform ecosystems: How to create platform value? What strategies work? How can you grow and govern a platform?
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- The latest scientific knowledge on the emergence and development of digital platforms and ecosystems
- Different types of platform ecosystems, their benefits, and potential for disruption
- The four fundamental elements of digital platforms that need to be aligned: platform value, architecture, strategy, and governance
- Hands-on management, governance, and growth tactics to cultivate platform ecosystems
- Insights, ideas, and inspiration by learning from cases from different industries.
Regular Price:€ 395 including materials.
Hans Berends – Professor of Organization & Innovation. His research focuses on the organizing of digital innovation and on new forms of collaboration enabled by digital platforms. Besides teaching university students, Hans regularly contributes to various Executive Education programs in which he discusses strategies for (digital) innovation, platforms, and ecosystems.
Hakan Ozalp – Assistant Professor of Strategy & Innovation. His research focuses on platform-based ecosystems as he explores the impact of industrial and technological change (a) on the platform ecosystem, (b) on the firm, and (c) the antecedents of these changes.