The KIN Research Group has a number of recurring events:
- Interactive Workshop & Masterclasses We regularly organize interactive workshops for professionals. During these workshops we address topics related to digital innovation as we build on our rich experience of research in organizations. These sessions help participants to develop their knowledge and become proficient in understanding the development, use, and consequences of digital innovation in their line of work. Find out more about our workshops here.
- KIN Summerschool Each year at the end of the Spring semester, we organize the KIN Summerschool. During 4 intensive days, a group of about 20 international scholars (late PhD and junior faculty) engage with five renowned international scholars to learn more about KIN-related research and interactively discuss research in the field of IT, Knowledge and Innovation. More information about the summer school can be found here.
- TIC Meetings The Technology and Innovation Community (TIC) was initiated by Hans Berends and Philipp Tuertscher and meets regularly to share and discuss theory-informed technology and innovation research. For a detailed description click here.
- KIN Talks Several times a year, we host KIN Talks; a series of talks during which managers, entrepreneurs, and policy makers discuss novel ideas and practical insights on organizing for digital innovations. The KINTalks are organized by a group of KIN PhD scholars. For more information click here.
- Academic seminars We frequently invite academic scholars to present their latest research either as part of our seminar series or in a one or two days workshop setting. We do this in collaboration with our Graduate School. Click here for an overview of the previous academic seminars.
In the overview below you can find all upcoming events.