We regularly organize interactive workshops for professionals. During these workshops we address topics related to digital innovation as we build on our rich experience of research in organizations. These sessions help participants to develop their knowledge and become proficient in understanding the development, use, and consequences of digital innovation in their line of work.
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date about upcoming workshops and other activities.
- Open Banking – Beginning of June
- The changing role of the IT professional in the Digital Age – October
- The (unintended) consequences of digital innovation for health work – January 2019
- The HR profession in the digital age – March 2019
- Crowdsourcing – June 2019
- Data Driven Business Model Innovation – Thursday April 5th
- Creativity & Design for Digital Innovation – Wednesday January 24th