Today, digital innovation is at the heart of every organization. You need to digitize internal operations to do things better, faster, and cheaper; find new ways to engage users; and bring new products and services to market. But driving digital innovation is hard work. Changing market conditions mean that you’re planning around a moving target, and with disruptive startups popping up all over, competition is mounting. You need a faster path to transform your innovative new ideas into winning applications. That’s where digital innovation comes in. That's where the challenge of constantly updating the knowledge, expertise and skills in your organisation comes in.
Within the business network, we offer our partner organisations the opportunity to gain valuable knowledge and insights in the area of digitalisation and business innovation, in order for them to better understand and navigate the complexities of digital innovation and stay ahead of new developments.
- We develop state-of-the-art academic expertise based on in-depth case studies around the topic of digital innovation
- Based on this research, we write articles, blogs, papers, and we provide a wide portfolio of interactive workshops and open seminars
An example of gaining knowledge:
Masterclasses: wide portfolio of interactive workshops based on high-quality research
We regularly organise interactive workshops for professionals. During these workshops, we address topics related to digital innovation as we build on our rich experience of research in organisations.
Topics we can cover in our masterclasses
- Data driven business model innovation
- Open innovation & crowdsourcing
- Enabling & developing your future workforce
- Creativity and design for digital innovation
- Platforms & ecosystems
- Entrepreneurship within the organisation
- People Analytics for HR leaders
- The impact of AI on work
- Innovating in complex ecosystems
- Strategic IT decisions in times of transition
- Managing remote employees
- Open banking for financial services
New masterclasses are regularly developed, for example on the basis of new research and/or in combination with our visiting scholars from eg. MIT, Cambridge Judge Business School, Copenhagen Business School, Warwick Business School.
Testimonials from participants
The masterclass was great and met my expectations. Both subjects were presented and explained in such a way that it was easy to follow and also to relate it back to my organization."
Enthusiastic instructors with passion and a lot of experience in their field."
Definitely enjoyed this afternoon, a good combination of theory and practical cases delivered with great enthusiasm. I really enjoyed thanks for sharing your experience."
Great context behind the platforms & ecosystems in digital economy! Learned on important triggers on the ecosystem for users and suppliers."
Inspiring masterclass given by professionals!"
We regularly organise seminars, workshops, and educational programs that are open for anybody.
- Seminar on the Changing Role of the IT Function. How can the IT department and the Business become partners in innovation? How can people from both the business and IT work together in agile ways? And how to make sure that the newly developed innovations still align with management agendas? Learn more about this open seminar here.
- Seminar on ESM. We organised the open seminar on Enterprise social media. Jeff Treem (University of Texas, Austin), Bart and Han talked about the different elements that may facilitate or frustrate knowledge sharing when implementing and using enterprise social media: how, when, and why may these technologies actually enhance knowledge sharing? Find out more about this seminar here.
The Future of Health: Innovating in Complex Ecosystems. This event is part of Amsterdam eWeek, which is an international festival that brings more than 25.000 professionals to Amsterdam annually for a week of cutting-edge events related to e-business, digital media, online marketing, e-commerce, and technology. Through this event, we aim to provide participants with the latest insights into how technology developers can take a systems-view to address the complex set of healthcare actors including government, industry and the public to legitimize their innovations to ultimately create and capture value from them. Learn more about this open seminar here.