We are continuing our search for top-flight talent to join our outstanding faculty. Applications are invited at the level of lecturer/Coordinator.
We are looking for an internationally oriented, ambitious yet collegial scholar who shares our passion for the field of digital innovation and will contribute to our teaching, and to translating our knowledge to practice. We view hiring new talent as an opportunity to further enhance our ambition to be one of the top research and teaching groups in the field, where a collaborative spirit and intellectual curiosity are highly valued.
The tasks will be:
- Teaching (in English or Dutch) courses on digital innovation and related topics (including courses on Business Intelligence & Analytics and Data-Driven Business Innovation) in our MSc, BSc and executive programs.
- Coordination of courses, and eventually participation in project groups or committees within the Department or Faculty.
- Coordinating and facilitating workshops on Data-Driven Business Innovation.
- Bridging the business domain with the analytics domain.
- Helping set up and coordinate our new AI lab.
- Contributing to the further development of the KIN Center for Digital Innovation in its collaboration with the business community and executive education.
The successful candidate will have completed or will be near the completion of their doctoral studies, and will need to have a demonstrable capacity to teach at the undergraduate, graduate, and post-graduate level. Also, the candidate must have a proven ability to act on the interface between business and academia in the field of analytics, translate business needs into (advanced) analytics solutions (based on artificial intelligence, machine learning, etc.) and vice versa.
If necessary, you should be willing to acquire a basic qualification in teaching (‘BKO’) as demanded by Dutch universities. The position of Lecturer initially is a two-year position, with the potential to become a permanent position.The starting date is flexible but preferably as soon as possible.
For more information, please see the vacancy.