To accommodate our continuously growing number of students we are continuing our search for top-flight talent to join our outstanding faculty. Applications are invited at the level of Lecturer.
We are looking for lecturers who share our passion for the field of digital innovation and will contribute to our courses on Bsc and Msc level, and when applicable, our executive teaching
We are specifically looking for teaching expertise in the areas of:
• Managing digital innovation
• Innovation Management
• Working and organising in a digital age.
• Information systems and IT management
• Business Intelligence & Analytics
• Ethics of digital innovation
• Research methods
The tasks will be:
• Teaching (in English and/or Dutch) courses on digital innovation and related topics (see topics above) in our MSc, BSc and executive programs.
• Supervising BSc- and MSc theses.
• Coordination of courses (optional)
The successful candidate will either have completed their doctoral studies in a related field, or have completed MSc-level studies in a related field combined with substantial relevant work experience in the field of digital innovation.
If necessary, you should be willing to acquire a basic qualification in teaching (‘BKO’) as demanded by Dutch universities. The position of Lecturer is initially a two year position. More flexible arrangements are also negotiable. The starting date is flexible but preferably as soon as possible.
For more information, please see the vacancy.