We are continuing our search for top-flight talent to join our outstanding faculty. Applications are invited at the level of Assistant or Associate Professor.
If you would like to schedule an informal meeting with members of the hiring committee at the EGOS Colloquium or the Academy of Management Annual Meeting, please contact prof. Hans Berends email@example.com (EGOS) or prof. Marleen Huysman firstname.lastname@example.org (AOM)
We are looking for an internationally oriented, ambitious yet collegial scholar who shares our passion for the field of digital innovation and will contribute to our teaching, and research. We view hiring new talent as an opportunity to further enhance our ambition to be one of the top research and teaching groups in the field, where a collaborative spirit and intellectual curiosity are highly valued.
Our current research themes are the following:
The tasks will be:
• Teaching (in English or Dutch) courses on digital innovation and related topics (including courses on Information Systems, (Digital) Innovation Management and/or research methods) in our MSc, BSc and executive programs.
• Conducting research related to the subjects mentioned above.
• Publishing in international journals.
• Coordination of courses, and eventually participation in project groups or committees within the Department or Faculty.
• Contributing to the further development of the KIN Center for Digital Innovation in its collaboration with the business community and executive education.
The successful candidate will have completed or will be near the completion of their doctoral studies, and will need to have a demonstrable capacity to publish at the very top level and also an ambitious future research agenda. Evidence of an emerging record of publishing in high quality academic journals would be an advantage. Candidates with a proven research record are also encouraged to apply (salary and position will then reflect the seniority of the candidate).
If necessary, you should be willing to acquire a basic qualification in teaching (‘BKO’) as demanded by Dutch universities. The position of Assistant Professor is a tenure track position of 6 years and possibility of tenure. The starting date is flexible but preferably as soon as possible.
For more information, please see the vacancy.