In this Interactive professional Masterclass, professor Frans Feldberg discusses the “Why, What, and How” of big data and data-driven business model innovation.
Data and analytics are becoming increasingly essential for organizational performance and innovation. In this Masterclass we will take you through the landscape of (big) data, analytics, and algorithms to help you and your organization identify the new data-driven patterns of innovation.
After understanding the disruptive elements of data, analytics, and artificial intelligence, you will learn how organizations may develop new data-driven business models and strategies. You will get hands-on experience with the business model canvas and will apply your new knowledge on data & analytics to think about possible data-driven business models for your organization.
- Learn the fundamentals of big data and analytics.
- Understand how data, analytics, and algorithms affect your existing business models.
- Know how to use the special skill of storytelling with data & analytics.
Frans Feldberg- Professor of Data Driven Business Innovation at the KIN Center for Digital Innovation, and associate Dean of valorisation at the School of Business and Economics, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.
He studies how organizations can create value from (big) data, analytics, and artificial intelligence (the economics of artificial intelligence). He is co-founder and member of the Executive Board of ‘the Amsterdam Center for Business Analytics, a multidisciplinary research institute in the field of big data, business analytics and data science. ACBA is working with a variety of companies on big data and business analytics projects. Frans is also co-founder of Data Science Alkmaar, a regional knowledge and innovation center in the field of data science, big data, and artificial intelligence, in which regional municipalities, Vrije Universiteit (ACBA) and local businesses work together intensively.
- 09:30-10:00 – start & koffie
- 10:00-12:00 – How, What Why of Data-Driven Business Model Innovation
- 12:00-12:30 – Group assignment using Business Model Canvas
- 12:45-13:30 – Lunch
- 13:30-14:30 – Data-Driven Business Models, innovation patterns
- 14:30-15:30 – Assignment: Business Model Case
- 15:30-16:00 – Presenting in groups business model canvases
- 16:00-17:00 – Exercise: Data-Driven Business Model Innovations
- 17:00-19:00 – Ending and drinks
Full-day Masterclass Regular Price: €795. Early bird (if you sign up 1 month before start) for €725.
This Masterclass is accessible for a broad audience.
Looking for a more basis Masterclass we recommend you to follow the Half-day Masterclass: how what why of AI, first.