We provide a variety of professional learning modules, find out more about our:
- Interactive Professional Workshops: We regularly organize interactive workshops for professionals. During these workshops we address topics related to digital innovation as we build on our rich experience of research in organizations. These sessions help participants to develop their knowledge and become proficient in understanding the development, use, and consequences of digital innovation in their line of work. Find out more about our workshops here.
- Executive Program Digital Innovation & Transformation: Digital Innovation & Transformation: we hear it all around us, and we all have to do something with it. But why? What is digital transformation exactly? What are chances and challenges for organisations? How does digital innovation affect the way we work and organise? Which ethical dilemma’s and social consequences do we need to take into account? Follow our parttime year program Digital Innovation & transformation.
- Open seminars: We regularly organize seminars, workshops, and educational programs that are open for anybody.
- Data-Driven Business Model Innovation on Thursday April 5th.
- Creativity & Design for Digital Transformation on Wednesday January 24th.
About our Professional Learning programs
Managers, professionals, alumni of the VU, and anyone interested in understanding more about the developments in the field of digital innovation can find relevant information here about our professional learning offers such as new courses, masterclasses, workshops, and our full executive education program.